23rd June, 2022
Do you love golf, food, and using your creativity to help others create everlasting
memories? We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Sous Chef to join our team!
Use your talent to create delicious meals for all of our guests whether they are
enjoying a burger at the tavern, attending a corporate event, or celebrating a
loved one's wedding. Guide our kitchen staff to help them excel professionally and ensure that they are upkeeping company standards. Make an impact by evaluating food costs and staffing needs to guarantee a that the highest profit margin is achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in preparing and presenting all menu items in a professional manner
as to maintain the high standards of quality
• Assist in evaluating food costs as to maintain the proper level of profit
margin as determined by Management.
• Assist in ensuring that all good practices of operation are maintained at all
times, this would include proper food preparation and storage as stated by
the Board of Health standards, kitchen cleanliness, and proper attire at all
• Assist in establishing and enforcing policies and schedules for the operation
on the kitchen facility to achieve a profitable result.
• Assist in looking for new and profitable ways to better serve the guests.
• Assist in directing and overseeing the selection, hiring and training of
qualified kitchen employees.
• Assist in holding regular meeting sessions with kitchen help to ensure all
procedures are being followed in a consistent manner.
• Ensure any customer complaints are handled efficiently and tactfully.
Apply For Job
• High School Diploma
• Culinary School Degree preferred.
• 5+ Years’ experience in food preparation and presentation in the restaurant
and banquet arena.
• Must be neat and present a professional appearance at all times.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
**Must be willing to work 50-60 hours per week, with late night and early morning hours required.