19th July, 2022
For decades, our client has been a leading provider of operations and maintenance services. Being across all industry sectors, including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing and across the country there is plenty of room to grow within the organisation and unlimited career opportunities in every field. Specifically, this role will be looking after the Property Services division which includes maintenance services that cover painting, groundworks, Building Projects, Signage as well as Turf and Lawn.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As their Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be servicing selected accounts, business development and strategically identifying growth opportunities within your region.
You will be reporting to and supporting the Branch Manager and, at times, liaising with the wider team within the organisation. Based in Mt Wellington, with Parking on-site. Regular working hours Monday through to Friday.
- Provides support with bids and tenders whilst delivering professional presentations to current and potential customers
- Business Development within your sector utilising sales strategies to grow existing business and develop new markets
- Customer management in a professional and efficient manner at all times
- Ensures all estimations are qualified with authority, and a discipline approach is taken to all pricing and margin control.
If you are a highly self-motivated and wanting to work with a supportive and encouraging team, love being client facing and enjoy speaking with all walks of life, plus variety in each day - then this role is for you. We're after someone who has an excellent understanding of selling and has a history of selling operational services.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Proven skills and experience in sales in a hands-on operational environment Excellent at building relationships
- Thorough understanding of business
- Excellent communication skills and contributes to continuous improvement Most importantly, we're after a 'can do' attitude and someone that strives for success
In return for your strong work ethic, you will be rewarded with a strong team-based culture, squarely focused on drive, energy, passion, and commitment to your teammates & clients.
How to Apply (NZ Residents Only)
- Full time role based in Mt Wellington with on-site
- Career development, growth, and opportunities within a large organisation across NZ & Australia
- Competitive remuneration package, company car, laptop, phone and numerous benefits that come with a large organisation
In the first instance, please click ‘Apply Now’
via this advert with a customised and updated CV to show your relevant skills/experience for this role. Due to sheer volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 72 hours of your submission.
For any queries, please contact (by text is best) Ashlee Kellett on 021 817 200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply For Job