05th August, 2022
- Seeking EOI for our Canberra portfolio!
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and unique working environment
- Market leading student accommodation provider
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle. With a growing portfolio of over 110 properties, encompassing over 31,000+ managed beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team! About your new role
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced Property Managers, Customer Service Managers and Customer Service staff to join our Canberra property portfolio.
Our team delivers exceptional customer service in a community environment while helping students from a range of backgrounds during one of the most exciting and important times of their lives. We are always on the lookout for candidates who are warm and engaging in nature and ready to join our high performing team! About You
We are interested in hearing from highly motivated individuals with a hunger for success, who have experience in the following areas:
Our Benefits and Culture
- National Police Check & Working With Children Checks (required)
- Strong customer service & property management background experience (highly regarded)
- Previous experience in the accommodation, student accommodation or hospitality industry with a focus on customer service
- A demonstrated leadership capability
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve & manage conflict
- Focus on service & quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences
Our culture is built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible.
How to Apply
- A diverse culture that is friendly, fun and collaborative
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits
- A multicultural & diverse environment
- Development and career advancement opportunities
- Benefits: On the Spot rewards, Annual Company awards, Long-Tenure leave, Well-Being Programs, Employee Assistance Program, Emerging Leader Program and more!
Apply with your CV and a 1-page cover letter. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels. We are looking for candidates with 'wow factor' so if you’d like to stand out from the crowd, please upload a 60-second video cover letter responding to the question - what does customer service mean to you?
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – We commit to responding to every applicant. ***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Apply For Job