07th September, 2021
- Full Time position
- Join a company culture focused on fun!
- Based on campus in Park Central, QLD
We are on the lookout for a Front Office Receptionist (called Customer Service Coordinator internally) to assist with customer service, property management tasks, administration and assisting with the leasing of our student apartments at UniLodge Park Central.
This role is a unique mix of front office reception, property management, and customer service and will give you a great opportunity to learn new skills in a supported learning environment. About the Role
- Full Time position available
- From 08:30 to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Operate the day-to-day front desk reception area
- Assist with the ongoing property management of our student apartments
- Undertaking administration and reporting tasks for the property
- Conduct room inspections
- Assist residents with enquiries related to their residency, studies, general needs and overall well-being
- Liaise with third parties regarding building facilities management including maintenance, contract cleaners, security etc.
- Be an active member of the emergency response team during shift times
- QLD Real Estate Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- A focus on service and quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences
- Has strong administration skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Customer service experience in the accommodation industry
- Previous experience with Star Rez property management system (highly regarded)
- Be culturally aware and understanding of different cultures
- National Police Check & Working with Children’s check (required)
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of over 105 properties, encompassing over 30,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team! Our Benefits and Culture
Our culture is built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible.
What you need to do now
- A diverse culture that is friendly, fun and collaborative
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits.
- A multicultural & diverse environment.
- Development and career advancement opportunities
- Benefits; Employee Assistance Program, activities, On the Spot rewards, Annual Company awards, Long-Tenure leave, Well-Being Programs, Emerging Leader Program
Apply with your CV and a 1-page cover letter. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels. We are looking for candidates with 'wow factor' so if you’d like to stand out from the crowd, please upload a 60-second video cover letter responding to the question - what does customer service mean to you?
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – We commit to responding to every applicant. ***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Apply For Job
Apply For Job