05th August, 2022
CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure, and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com
About the role
The role of the Finance Officer - Accounts Receivable at CTM is to provide efficient, timely and accurate accounts receivables invoices, statements, receipting, processing, and reconciliations.
A broad knowledge will be essential in providing support to CTM Debtors, including credit checks, issuing, and reconciling of statements, collection of client debts and commissions and management of ledgers.
The role requires excellent time management and communication skills, a strong eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. The role supports the processing of large volumes of transactions, actively reviews, suggests, and implements improvements to existing processes whilst working with operational teams across the business. Meeting monthly deadlines is of upmost importance to ensure the Finance Department is achieving its operational and strategic goals and collecting all outstanding debts in accordance with policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Prepare and distribute client invoices and statements in accordance with individual client trading terms and requirements
- Ensure funds received are accurately receipted and correctly allocated against relevant invoices as per client remittance advice
- Reviewing individual client balances, following up unpaid invoices and ensuring accounts are kept within trading terms
- Assist with reconciling bank accounts
- Accurately process high transaction volumes and reconciliations within agreed SLAs and in compliance with CTM policies.
- A sound knowledge of accounts receivable, debt collections; receipting; reconciling
- Intermediate level experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and email systems, with particular emphasis on Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to positively engage and build successful working partnerships with staff, clients, and suppliers.
- Empathetic and persuasive communication skills in collections of outstanding debt.
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back - we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA - we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day, and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
This role requires valid working rights in Australia - Come and experience firsthand why CTM is recognised as a leading travel management company and technology innovator across the world.
Apply For Job