12th July, 2022
About the Role
- Looking for a diverse marketing role where you can own your marketing space and help your Ops team succeed through your marketing expertise?
- Rewarding role + attractive remuneration
- Generate significant outcomes with campaigns you lead and develop
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With a rapidly growing portfolio of properties under management in student and general rental accommodation, hotels and serviced apartments you’ll be joining a small and passionate team of marketers.
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our Marketing team and drive positive outcomes. You will be responsible for leading our operational teams to success by building residential occupancy through the execution of creative marketing campaigns. Your responsibilities:
In order to be successful in this role you will possess:
- Deliver marketing campaigns to assist properties raise occupancy through a range of online and offline marketing channels
- Be resourceful when raising brand awareness of UniLodge and look for new opportunities to harness video and new platforms to position our organisation as the industry leader to tech savvy students
- Create, implement and measure the success of your marketing and communication activities and report regularly to stakeholders through digital dashboards on what activities are successful or otherwise
- Lead, train and direct your property teams to utilise the wide range of marketing tools and platforms designed to boost marketing outcomes
Values and Benefits
- A go getter attitude with a passion for driving business outcomes
- Tertiary/degree qualifications in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous experience in a marketing role with experiencing in leading your own campaigns in online and offline channels.
- Preferably marketing experience in the property or an allied sector where you can demonstrate experience managing multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency using web platforms to create or edit content on websites, social and email marketing platforms. this role will require an ability to rapidly learn bespoke systems.
- Working knowledge of social and digital analytics, SEO and SEM and ability to converse and lead agencies with regard performance requirements and campaigns.
- Creative thinking and demonstrated ability to create content and campaign ideas.
- Strong eye for detail with superior written and verbal communication skills including the ability to liaise with management, staff and external agencies as well as establish and maintain effective professional relationships.
At UniLodge, we are a values-driven organisation, with core values of respect, honesty and we support diversity, whilst striving for a passionate, energetic and fun environment.
We value our people, so along with access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) we offer the following benefits to our UniLodge employees:
What you need to do now
- Paid parental leave
- Study leave
- Flu Vaccinations
- Modern CBD based corporate head office with work from home flexibility
- A great culture and a company that is continuing to grow
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you!
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume which demonstrates an ability to deliver on the responsibilities of this position.
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – We commit to responding to every applicant. ***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits
Apply For Job