05th August, 2022
Event Travel Management (ETM) is part of the CTM travel family. An award-winning provider of event and group travel service solutions for the corporate markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, ETM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.eventsctm.com
At ETM, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We know that our diverse team is the reason ETM is the award-winning corporate event agency we are today, which is why recruiting like-minded event and group travel enthusiasts is an important part of our business’ success and growth.
About the role:
The Business Improvement Project Consultant focuses on the success of the ETM business and technology systems and processes. You will support the implementation and management of technology processes, policies, and training for the ANZ Events team.
Focused on the growth of the events business, the role will work closely on our CRM System, data analysis and business reporting. Working across multiple clients and industries supporting the ETM business.
This is a great position for someone with a strong working knowledge of business improvement, CRM systems and data management that would like to get into the event and travel industry. You need to have a great operational and technical understanding of event management systems and CRM functionality. We want someone with passion who thrives on a challenge and can develop and build on our technology roadmap.
Technology and Innovation
Training and implementation
- Technology management and development
- Dynamics 365 System Management and operating practices
- Drive the introduction of new products for the ETM team including scoping; trials; testingproducing and maintaining product release documentation; implementation; training and ongoing upkeep. In addition, manage user acceptance and post verification testing.
- Conduct regular audits of the business processes and policies to ensure consistency throughout the business
- Continually review and update Optimum Workflow processes and all support material
Career Pathways and Development
- Maintain training, Technical and Operational, to new and existing ETM employees to perform their roles efficiently and effectively
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify and define business requirements and process, procedure, or system changes to ensure content is kept consistently up to date
- Provide a proactive and professional service to clients on product specifics, to assist with the sale and implementing of our technology
- Develop and deliver training on new products across all ETM technology suite (EventsAir, Cvent, Aventri); operational process and procedures
- Undertake competency assessments for team members to understand skillset and training needs, working with Operations Leaders to facilitate
- Support the implementing of business training pathways and provide training to operations team as required
- Demonstrated experience using Dynamics 365 or similar CRM systems, from a user and management perspective – Highly Desired
- Ability to apply ‘change management’ principles and project management to allocated workstack – highly regarded
- Strong business analysis skills with demonstrated experience in gathering requirements, liaising with vendors, process analysis as well as data analysis.
- Reporting and data mapping experience
- Understanding of travel technology products/systems i.e. Tramada and Sabre – highly regarded
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions focused and ability to think outside the square
- Proven ability to quickly build rapport and strong relationships with key stakeholders
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day, and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
This role requires valid working rights in Australia - Come and experience firsthand why CTM is recognised as a leading travel management company and technology innovator across the world.
Apply For Job