02nd June, 2022
- Bella Vista – convenient location
- Hybrid arrangement available
- 30 hours per week - permanent role
Our client is a well-known brand in the Global Trade Management Software Solution industry and is looking to add to their commercial finance team, a Management Accountant / Business Analyst
who is keen to learn and be part of this growing and vibrant business.
Reporting to the CFO/CIO, this role forms part of a high-performing and dynamic finance team that supports the business in providing commercial insights across finance, operations, products and digital.
You will work closely with the CFO/CIO who will guide and mentor you through delegations of reporting initiatives and duties.
This role requires a ‘thinker’ who will focus on providing commercial reporting and insights to the business, aimed at identifying opportunities to assist in achieving both operational and financial targets. The work will comprise of multi projects run concurrently on different aspects of the business activity.
The role of the Management Accountant is to establish financial policies and maintains management information systems.
Other duties as part of the Management Accountant job description include:
- Budgeting and departmental/state/country reporting
- Modelling strategic planning activities and business planning
- Review and maintain the product pricing of all services
- Annual salaries benchmarking analysis
- Assist with the setting of product pricing strategy based on detailed analysis and modelling of product streams
- Overseeing Incentive and employees compensation packages
- Creating financial statements for internal and external company requirements
- Providing financial analysis on product lines and forecasting
- Supporting compliance audits in IT security and general quality standards
You will have completed a relevant tertiary degree and have commenced your career working in a commercial cost accounting role or worked within one of the big 4 accounting firms.
You will have a strong working knowledge of Excel (highly desirable), and some exposure to client’s contract pricing will be advantageous.
Flexibility, agility, and resourcefulness are key to your success in this role along with a positive attitude and a keen interest in global trade supply chains and the software sector.
Open to how hours of work are arranged on a daily/weekly level. For example; 8am to 2pm or 10am to 4pm from 3 to 4 days per week. Alternatively, this role could work around school hours and stretch between 4 to 5 days per week.
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume as instructed. Otherwise please feel free to call Joanne Norris on 0439 781 387 to explore further details. email@example.com
Only applicants with full working rights in Australia need to apply. A National Police Check will be conducted as part of the final recruitment process.
Apply For Job