05th August, 2022
Show Group is part of the CTM family. CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure, and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com.
We are seeking Corporate and Academic Group Travel Consultants who have experience coordinating and booking all aspects of end to end Group Travel, providing exceptional and efficient customer service in delivery.
Why Show Group/CTM?
- Previous Corporate and Academic group travel experience will be an advantage
- Experience coordinating both small and large travel groups
- Exceptional client service and task management skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and to client deadlines
- Proficient using travel technology (Sabre and Tramada) and booking systems
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and the ability to adapt to different clients groups such as Students, Academic Staff and Executives
- Strong organisation and time management skills
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
APPLY NOW to get started with your career at CTM.
Apply For Job