05th August, 2022
CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com.
As an IT Support Officer your role will support IT Service Desk operations and provide end user support. We believe this role at CTM is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is keen to grow with us, as we continue to make investments in technology. CTM is founded on innovation (through technology and beyond) so you will certainly be exposed to more than just `the norm'.
You will be working closely with the ICT Manager - Australia and New Zealand, the IT Support Coordinator, IT Support Officers and the wider IT team in supporting CTM staff across all our Australian and New Zealand offices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Assist with the general IT Support of CTM Staff in AU/NZ as a member of the IT Support Team
- Perform general proactive onsite maintenance of IT systems, network and communications infrastructure across the business as advised by the ICT Manager - ANZ
- Ensure that IT controls and processes relating to cybersecurity are followed and maintained
- Prepare documentation of procedures to be used as a reference knowledgebase
- Provide a high level of customer/client service.
- Ensure IT Support requests that are logged in the helpdesk system are actioned within required timeframes
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Relevant vendor certifications
- Strong networking skills – experience configuring and maintaining firewalls, routers, switches, VPNs, VLANs etc. considered highly
- Experience deploying and securing end user services and a solid understanding of modern cybersecurity technologies and requirements within an enterprise technology environment
- Experience troubleshooting desktop and laptop hardware problems
- Experience supporting Windows 10/11, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Active Directory, and Group Policy
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS Productivity platforms, such as Office 365
- Experience with Anywhere365 UCC, Microsoft Teams E5 calling plans, Azure AD and Intune would be highly regarded
- Outstanding customer service
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
Apply For Job