05th August, 2022
Events Travel Management (ETM) is part of the CTM travel family. An award-winning provider of event and group travel service solutions for the corporate markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, ETM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.eventsctm.com
At ETM, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We know that our diverse team is the reason ETM is the award-winning corporate event agency we are today, which is why recruiting like-minded event and group travel enthusiasts is an important part of our business' success and growth.
About the role
It takes a definite specialist to be a Travel Manager (Events). While all our positions at Event Travel Management carry an obvious commitment to accuracy and attention to detail, a Travel Manager requires a specialist mindset in this regard. The high volume and peaks (and resulting pressure) is not an environment suited to everyone! It is important to also formally recognise the specialist arm of the business and the fantastic role our team do in this regard.
A Travel Manager at ETM is responsible for all group and event travel arrangements and will be working on a multiple projects simultaneously, that includes consulting with our delegates on their travel extension needs. You will offer a high level of customer service and have the ability to multi task with great attention to detail. Travel, both domestically and internationally, may be involved in this role so flexibility is required experience in Sabre and Tramada will be beneficial.
Skills and Experience
- Manage all travel related to events – including research, obtaining quotes and managing group and individual travel flight arrangements
- Manage all group bookings and air/hotel allotments
- Make all reservations in accordance with the client company travel policy
- Consult and offer professional advice on extension travel, visa and travel insurance to clients.
- Process client requests efficiently and accurately, in accordance with system and office procedures.
- Ensure all client arrangements are confirmed – including flights, transportation, accommodation, and other services as required.
- Manage financials - including invoicing of clients, airline payments, processing refunds and flight reconciliations
- Utilise e-ticketing for domestic and international air tickets whenever possible
- Collate and distribute tickets, itineraries and travel documentation, while ensuring all information is correct and delivered to our clients on time
- Attend product training seminars when necessary to keep fully informed
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated travel management experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Domestic and International group fares and systems preferred
- Sound knowledge of Sabre and Tramada essential
- Strong understanding of the travel industry and suppliers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Professional communications both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level customer service skills
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back - we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA - we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day, and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
This role requires valid working rights in New Zealand - Come and experience firsthand why CTM is recognised as a leading travel management company and technology innovator across the world.
Apply For Job