05th August, 2022
CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com.
As a QA Analyst you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and working with our Product Owners, Developers and Test Automation team to deliver the best product and experience possible. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills and a passion for quality assurance standards and process.
- Participate in specification reviews with developers and product owners
- Collaborating with the team to develop and review comprehensive test plans
- Execute test plans
- Report well documented issues to development and the product owners
- Creating test automation specifications and guidance to the automation team
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and QA Standards
- Working knowledge of product and test management software (e.g. JIRA and TestRail)
- Working knowledge of REST API's, SQL, Web Application testing
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
Apply For Job