About the role
Service is the focus of the Groups Travel Manager role, while managing clients group international and domestic travel arrangements. This could include air travel, accommodation, car hire and/or ancillary requirements to ensure all journeys are a complete success. Key Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Adherence to systems and processes to ensure timely, error free project management.
- Provide updates on files, financials & project plans to adhere to deadlines and budgets, especially supplier attrition and cancellation deadlines as per authorised contracts.
- Manage group bookings and allotments.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers as required, always ensuring professional communication.
- Ensure all details of arrangements are confirmed - including transportation, accommodation, and other services as required.
- Respond to all delegate queries professionally and within agreed timeframes, ensuring delegate satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepare Visa, Health and other travel information for client and delegates.
- Minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated travel management experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Domestic and International group fares and systems preferred
- Sound knowledge of Sabre and Tramada essential
- Strong understanding of the travel industry and suppliers
- Project management experience across various industries preferred
- Experience in adhering to guidelines, legislation, and compliance requirements
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day, and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
This role requires valid working rights in Australia - Come and experience firsthand why CTM is recognised as a leading travel management company and technology innovator across the world.