05th August, 2022
CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com.
About the Role
The role combines expertise in managing administrative duties for the QBT & CTM General Managers and other Senior Managers, managing the office and providing administration support. You need to be able to multi task, have patience, and thrive on each day potentially being different from the last.
Essentially there are a range of tasks that this role will support so the ability to prioritise time will be key to the success!
It is recognized that this role will be party to high levels of confidential information, whether business or personal related; and this role should continually reinforce such high standards of confidentiality within all levels of business interactions.
The Personal Administration Assistant role supports the General Manager(s) and Senior Managers of both CTM & QBT;
- Providing professional and personal support to the GM and the wider Management team
- Associated responsibilities (but not limited to) will include:
- electronic diary management.
- correspondence, filtering and prioritising and where appropriate replying.
- Creation of PowerPoint Presentations when required
- Compiling reports and documentation when required
- Attending internal meetings and recording minutes/action items
- Maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders (industry, client or other) by acting as a first point of call, and ensuring proactive contact is maintained.
- At least 3 years’ experience in personal assistant/Administration position
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of confidentiality
- Willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks to assist various departments – often at the last minute!
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels of the business
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
APPLY NOW to get started with your career at CTM.
Apply For Job