Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
HCB Technologies trades nationally in the New Zealand wholesale battery market. Branches are located throughout the major centres, servicing customers directly or through a distributor network. From small beginnings in Auckland in 1988, HCB Technologies has experienced steady growth to today’s position as a significant player in the New Zealand battery market. Additional branches and sales teams throughout the country have reinforced this position and expanded our service level capabilities to meet the needs of our loyal and valued customer base
An exciting opportunity has come up for a driven and engaging Branch Manager to join our Wellington Branch. Reporting to the Business Manager, the Branch Manager is responsible for the productivity and operational aspect of the branch including inventory management, building customer relationships, driving improved business performance, as well as leading and inspiring the team to smash B2B sales targets and other KPIs.
You will lead a varied team and you will collaborate across the business to deliver first-class service to our customers! In this position, you will look at how to gain operational efficiencies and drive growth to increase our market share. You have proven capabilities in both sales and people leadership within a B2B environment along with aligning our values, acting with integrity, and coaching your team to drive engagement and develop their competencies to the next level.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and promoting a Health & Safety culture.
- Generating sales through development of existing customer relationships and ongoing networking, proactively seeking out new business.
- Ensuring all staff receive the training
- Orderly and effective management of the branch’s physical space – ensuring a high standard of presentation is maintained.
- Ensuring the branch is effectively staffed and structured to meet the needs of the customer and the day to day operational functions of the branch.
- Developing implementing vision, objectives and strategies to achieve your objectives.
To be successful in this role, you will have 2+ years’ proven experience in a B2B role driving a high-performance culture, as well as a passion for delivering exceptional customer outcomes!
You pride yourself as a 'people leader' and possess sound financial acumen - ideally you have an interest in the automotive industry.
- Business management qualification, ideally not less than level 5 diploma
- Full NZ driver licence and can drive a manual car
- Dangerous goods licence – desirable
- People leadership, including coaching and performance management
- Computer literacy, in CRM systems, word, excel, outlook and power point in a business environment
- Business appropriate English language skills including written oral and comprehension
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced people leader to join our well established team - Applications close 26th October 2021