15th September, 2021
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate individual with a can do attitude, who is reliable and has a willingness to learn, to join our team at BNT Gisborne Branch. This is a fast-paced dynamic environment with a culture of care, teamwork and getting it done.
Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager, Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring the safety of themselves, their team mates and customers while promptly processing incoming inquiries and sales orders; actively pursuing customer needs, fulfilling order requirements and supporting the team in achieving sales targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Be an advocate for health and safety for the branch, Live it all day every day.
- Responding professionally and efficiently to customer and inter-branch queries, providing superior service to both.
- Receiving and processing all customer orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring delivery expectations are met or exceeded.
- Actively seek out opportunities to add value to our client’s needs.
- Reporting stock discrepancies and receipting inwards goods accurately.
- Placing orders with vendors and other branches.
To be successful in this role, you are passionate about cars and customer service, or at least have a interest in this area along with bringing your enthusiasm and willingness.
You will also have:
- Customer service experience or have had some exposure to customer facing roles, preferably in a product related sales environment is an advantage.
- Your interpersonal skills are a strength as is your friendly an approachable demeanour
- Experience working within the automotive industry will be highly regarded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A reasonable typing ability and computer literacy.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work alternate Saturday mornings
If this sounds like you, apply today! Applications Close 13th October 2021
Apply For Job