10th November, 2020
This small Architectural team specialises in mixed-use and residential projects across the North Island.
This could be your chance to move into a role with fantastic future prospects, if this is something you are aiming for and prepared to prove your ability.
- Their architectural and design services include Modelling, Project Management, Interior Design and Graphics.
- Working on multistory buildings, multiple apartment and residential projects from $1M to $8M.
They are offering career opportunities and progression to an NZ experienced professional with design, detailed design development, documentation, construction services and contract administration skills. There will also be an element of Project Management working on projects from concept to completion.
The branch, based on the Southern side of Auckland city centre, is
• An intermediate Architectural Designer (ideally working towards registration, but not mandatory)
• Substantial industry experience
in New Zealand
• Proven related project experience
• Proficient in ArchiCAD, Sketchup and AutoCAD
• Happy, friendly people to join a like minded team
South Auckland location - fun, innovative office - part of a well connected team who have a number of projects lining up. You will be considered if you are currently in New Zealand
To submit a confidential application please forward your details to Evelyn Watt at CTR email@example.com you will receive a personal response within 24 hours if you have the above skills and experience.
Apply For Job