As a manager of the Southern Transportation Group you will be working on major projects across New Zealand and Australia supporting a very skilled team in delivering a first class service to your clients.
Based in either of the main centres across the South Island, this is a fantastic role.
The position serves as the point of contact for key clients and high profile projects as well as providing staff leadership of an excellent, established team, making sure of their continued development.
Long term future potential, work / life balance within a team with an amazing culture of openness and doing things the right way.
You will demonstrate the right collaborative behaviours and possess excellent communication skills to ensure you quickly establish strong relationships across the business and with your clients. You will assist in mentoring team members to help them deliver excellence and achieve their own personal development objectives. You will also have the opportunity to support the wider Transport Business and work with other Australasian clients within your core technical field.
You will apply excellent knowledge of a range of transport engineering principles and techniques to deliver client objectives and you will accurately interpret and communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will provide technical leadership and act as one of the key client contacts.
You could come from a number of different transportation sectors, whether bridging design, geotechnical engineering, transportation planning, highway design or an environmental specialisation. Having a broad understanding of large transportation projects is key. Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Transport Planning with appropriate secondary transportation qualification.
- Full membership of an appropriate professional body
- Work winning track record in the private sector, including evidence of development and implementation of a business growth strategy.
- High levels of communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
This is an outstanding opportunity to lift your career to another level, a level that is only achieved by a handful of professionals in the Transportation Engineering sector.
Get in touch with Andrew today for an informal and confidential chat about the role on offer. It will certainly be worth it.
Andrew Williams – Principal Consultant – CTR
021 467 577