Commercial Plumbing Service Tech- Plan, install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls.
Commercial Plumbing Service Technician
• Troubleshooting of Commercial Water Heaters (Gas & Electric).
• Plan, install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls.
• Repair and or replace of Sewage Pumps.
• Drain cleaning via Cable Machines and/or Jetter.
• Fixture replacements and repairs (Faucets, Toilets, Urinals, Kitchen Fixtures).
• Repair, replacement and cleaning of Grease Traps.
• Identify required tools and special equipment.
• Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
• Apply all codes to installation, repairs and maintenance.
• Maintain the workplace (including the service van) in a neat, clean, and safe condition.
• Work and drive safely, using appropriate safety gear and techniques.
• Ability to work on-call and respond to emergency calls as needed.
• Project a professional image to associates, customers, and others.
• Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
• Demonstrate sound work ethic.
• Able to read blueprints, drawings and specification to determine the layout of plumbing systems
• Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to make sound business decisions.
• Ability to participate in training sessions and company meetings.
• Excellent written, verbal communications and listening skills.
• Honesty and trustworthiness in dealing with customers.
• Ability to maintain a clean, organized job site.
• Accuracy and timely invoicing, timesheets, and other daily paperwork.
• Ability to maintain a well inventoried service truck.
• Ability to work a varying schedule depending on company’s needs; work off-shift with minimal notice if required,
including holidays and weekends.
• Valid Driver's License (Required)
• Commercial Plumbing: 2-5 years (Preferred)
• Journeyman or Master’s License (Preferred)