05th August, 2022
CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure, and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com.
The Film and TV category of the business is responsible for managing the travel logistics for television productions, feature films and related media entities. Collaboration and consultation within the Film and Television team is a critical pillar in the success of our client's productions.
Working behind the scenes on your favourite TV show, or alongside Hollywood's leading actors and movie producers, your attention to detail, experience in travel logistics and solutions focused attitude will contribute to the success of the business.
About the role:
We are looking for a Film and TV Travel Consultant based close to our Sydney Office, in the Fox Studio's. This is an exciting and fast paced role for anyone who has a passion for entertainment, sport, film and TV. Our clients include the who's who of music, entertainment and sporting codes within the country and they expect nothing but the best from us.
To be successful in this rewarding role, you'll need to demonstrate exceptional customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively.
Skills and Experience
- Developing complex travel itineraries for VIP Film, television and broader media clients
- Delivering the most cost-saving options for clients, whilst working within specific budgets
- Providing excellent customer service through verbal and written communication
- Managing multiple large travel bookings / clients at once
- Working well as part of a team, including the wider Show Group team, to deliver the best results for customers
- Working closely with suppliers and forming great working relationships
- Working to targets and KPIs
- Experience providing leading travel solutions to a range of clients within the Australian and International film and associated media entities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to manage a diverse workload
- The ability to build and retain relationships, whilst operating in a team environment
- A self-starter who brings enthusiasm and energy to the workplace
- Working knowledge of Sabre, Tramada and Excel Spreadsheets is essential
- Working knowledge with Groups is highly desirable
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back - we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA - we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day, and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
This role requires valid working rights in Australia - Come and experience firsthand why CTM is recognised as a leading travel management company and technology innovator across the world.
Apply For Job