05th August, 2022
CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure, and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com.
About the role:
The role requires someone with excellent time management and communication skills, a strong eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. The role supports the processing of large volumes of transactions, actively reviews, suggests, and implements improvements to existing processes whilst working with operational teams across the business. Meeting monthly deadlines is of upmost importance to ensure the Finance Department is achieving its operational and strategic goals and ensuring payments are made in a timely manner in line with CTM procedures.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate exceptional relationship building skills, service ethic and the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively. This role is responsible for managing, supporting, and providing continued mentoring to the Accounts Payable team members as well as providing coverage for and assistance to the Financial Services Manager ANZ. This role would suit someone who has a high level of attention to detail and the ability to understand and oversee all CTM Client AP Functions including supplier payments, agency credit card reconciliations, BSP reconciliations, car hire statement processing, ad-hoc account reconciliation & the management of creditor ledgers.
Skills and Experience
- Manage the processing of payments in accordance with suppliers' payment terms and maintain the supporting reconciliations (Domestic & International payments) whilst using CTM’s automated systems.
- Manage the processing of high volume & value transaction Credit Card reconciliations within agreed SLAs and in compliance with CTM policies.
- Manage the Agency Credit Cards Program (Disputing transactions, being point of call for the Card companies on potential fraud related activity)
- Manage the processing and reconciliation of weekly BSP files
- Ensure Creditors and account details are maintained in relevant databases
- Update Cashflow on a weekly basis for AP functions
- Manage daily payment files for CBA/Westpac/ASB/Western Union (FX) including review and authorisation
- Ensure all AP end of month processes are completed within set timeframes
- Ensure all AP Team are regularly reviewing, reporting and follow up the outstanding creditor ledgers, including ageing.
- Deliver a high standard of communication and customer service to internal and external customers and colleagues
- Develop and maintain a strong support network with stakeholders to ensure you, the team and your peers are continuously striving to improve financial and operational processes.
- Update, maintain and present daily, weekly, monthly reports and reconciliations to management.
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to the Accounts Payable Team whilst ensuring team’s monthly KPI’s and goals are monitored
- Challenge the current processes and look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always maintained.
- Providing sufficient support and coverage when required.
- Other tasks and projects as directed
- Minimum of five years’ experience relevant to Accounts Payable functions
- A knowledge of the travel industry is highly desirable
- Experience with Tramada Systems or similar travel accounting package is highly desirable.
- Minimum intermediate level experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel skills required (X-Lookup, Pivot Table, etc) Desired skills Power Query, VBA
- Use of Sharepoint for data storage/extraction is highly desirable
- Experience with Virtual Credit Cards (Conferma) is highly desirabe
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and drive to achieve team results.
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills to positively engage and build successful working partnerships with staff, clients and suppliers
- Dependable, timely and punctual with a friendly and positive attitude.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, an ability to think outside the box.
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day, and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
This role requires valid working rights in Australia - Come and experience firsthand why CTM is recognised as a leading travel management company and technology innovator across the world.
Apply For Job