05th August, 2022
Events Travel Management (ETM) is part of the CTM travel family. An award-winning provider of event and group travel service solutions for the corporate markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, ETM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.eventsctm.com
At ETM, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We know that our diverse team is the reason ETM is the award-winning corporate event agency we are today, which is why recruiting like-minded event and group travel enthusiasts is an important part of our business’ success and growth.
About the role:
We are looking for an Event Director based in our Sydney or Melbourne office. Work in a specialist role managing large scale programs of work and building relationships with flagship customers. A typical day will see you manage events and travel logistics for domestic and international customers and groups. This is a high touch specialised role managing complex travel with blue chip clients. You will need to have a good understanding of logistics and group travel, be a great storyteller and creative flare selling experiences. This role will entail some opportunity to travel to different sights for individual and conference events.
To succeed at being an Event Director at ETM is to understand and utilise the resources and expertise within your team to help support the team’s and client’s overall outcomes and expectations. Ensuring that service standards are maintained given this is the core of our business, is critical.
Skills and Experience
- Work with clients to develop, coordinate and execute their meetings, incentives and events
- Ability to lead a team to manage end to end event programs for key flagship clients
- Develop and manage strong relationships internally and externally to ensure all event objectives are met
- Produce event timelines and execute project deliverables to the existing timelines
- Meet deadlines
- Assist in development and presentation of sales pitches and proposals, as required.
- Conduct internal pre-program briefings and post-program debriefings, including briefing and debriefings
- Produce event documentation such as event runsheet, event briefs and travel manifests
- Support sales team with research and proposals as required
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Demonstrated experience providing leading travel solutions to a range of clients - planning meetings, incentives, conventions, conferences and/or special events
- Experience in leading/working within a team to achieve proven successful and measured results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to manage a diverse workload
- A self-starter who brings enthusiasm and energy to the workplace
- Working knowledge of EventsAir or Tramada and excel is preferred
- Working knowledge with Groups is highly desirable
ETM offers a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back – we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA – we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day, and strong sustainability focus.
We are committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
This role requires valid working rights in Australia - Come and experience firsthand why ETM is recognised as a leading travel management company and technology innovator across the world.
Apply For Job