The Position and Organization
For a continuously growing and advancing team, our client seeks a C/C++ Software Developer. This person is a key part of, and specialist contributor to an organisation who have developed advancing cutting-edge technology whilst researching and recommending commercial and open-source software solutions.
This Enterprise software solution ultimately supports Global Trade Management platforms for all shapes and sizes of business’ ranging from SME & Multinational organizations.
Duties for this role include but are not limited to designing, documenting, coding, testing and deploying software to support the software development life cycle. You may also be involved to develop prototypes and solutions using a diverse range of technology. Applying modern principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processed to support the launch of new business capabilities.
Candidates should have demonstrated strengths and experience in some of the following areas:
- Together with your qualifications, you will also be strong in computer science theory (e.g., data structures, algorithms, computational complexity)
- The ability to work well in a distributed software development group environment
- Full use and understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Effective communication and attention to detail
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Solid object-oriented programming and software design skills
- Development experience with or on UNIX/LINUX operating systems
Our client has an industry-specific, skilled and specialized portfolio of technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute Global Trade Management missions across vast domains of operation.
With a global team of top industry professionals, they partner with the best in the industry to expand the bounds of innovation in GTM arenas.
If you are interested and suited to the above description, please apply to us or contact Joanne on 0439 781 387 / firstname.lastname@example.org