10th January, 2020
The DON brand is Australia’s most loved smallgoods brand and has a strong presence across all smallgoods categories including bacon, ham, continentals, franks and salami. Our Castlemaine based, state-of-the-art facility is the largest manufacturer in regional Victoria with approximately 1,300 team members.
Currently we are seeking applications for a highly motivated Telesales Consultant to join DON on a Part Time basis of 21 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).
About The Job
Reporting to the Telesales Team Leader, this role forms a vital part of the Independent Field Sales Team and will be primarily responsible for:
- Building & maintaining trusting relationships with customers
- Completing outbound calls across a specific set of retail customers
- Selling promotions & deal across our range to support achievement of sales targets
- Providing customer service excellence
- Accurate order processing, data entry and maintenance
- A passion for customer service and building customer rapport
- Adaptability to actively resolve issues
- Strong computer and data literacy
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude to drive results.
- A safe working environment, everyday
- Global Career Opportunities
- DON Caring Everyday - community partnership
- Employee Assistance Program - Benestar
- Flexible working
- Study Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services including Private Health Insurance, Car Rental, PC & Software Packages, Hotel rates.
At DON and George Weston Foods, we are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace inclusion and diversity, and celebrate what makes us unique. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
If this sounds like you then apply now to join our team! For more information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner - Heidi at email@example.com
Apply For Job