Toowoomba Confectionery Wholesales is recruiting a Logistics Coordinator in Toowoomba. Excellent working conditions and remuneration on offer!
Classic Recruitment is excited to be partnering with Toowoomba Confectionery Wholesalers, to assist them in the recruitment of a Logistics Coordinator. This is a full-time opportunity with an attractive salary package on offer.
- Manage staff levels to ensure that daily and weekly work flows are achieved
- Manage the drivers and external freight requirements of the business
- Ensure orders are ready to meet deadlines on external freight
- Ensure orders are ready for loading and delivery deadlines are met on TCW trucks
- Ensure that the delivery vehicles are maintained for company presentation and target minimal mechanical breakdowns
- Show effective communications with drivers and customers to ensure the TCW brand is shown in a positive light.
- Manage driver KPI's
- Communicate regularly with the Managing Director, Operations Manager and Warehouse Manager.
- Monitor Customer service performance
If you have previous experience in the transport industry and looking to take the next step in your career, this role is the one for you. Come and work for a locally owned business where people are rewarded for their hard work.
Initial interviews will be held with Nick from Classic Recruitment. With the position available immediately please submit your resume asap.