23rd June, 2022
Lifeline Darling Downs & South West QLD Limited seeks to contribute to an Australia free of suicide by strengthening and empowering people to thrive.
An exciting opportunity now exists at Lifeline Darling Downs for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our leadership team and help make a significant difference to our community.
If you are a CFO who is looking for a meaningful and impactful role, then this maybe the opportunity for you. This is an exciting opportunity to take on an executive leadership position within a respected and expanding organisation.
As the CFO you will be accountable for the operation, results and financial accountabilities for Lifeline Darling Downs. The CFO will have primary responsibility for the planning, implementation and management of all finance activities for the organization, including business planning, budgeting, corporate governance, forecasting, audit. and facilities management.
In this role you will have a direct relationship with the CEO and Board to ensure compliance with all statutory and corporate governance procedures .
In addition, you will be expected to provide financial advice and analysis to the Board and CEO on all strategic and operational aspects of the financial management of the organization
The successful candidate will have:
- Develop strategy, plan and implement necessary changes to ensure an effective responsible finance group
- Oversee the day to day management of the organisation’s financial operations and property assets.
- Ensure an appropriate internal control framework supported by relevant financial and risk management policies
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budget and the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships with funders, suppliers and relevant partner organisations
- Provide effective leadership to drive the performance and output of the finance team
- Oversee the development and implementation of Information Communication Technology (ICT) frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Extensive financial experience at a senior level with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Relevant accounting degree and CPA qualification
- Demonstrated high level operational and financial reporting at Board and executive level
- Demonstrated experience in leading a finance team
- Management of a finance function within an organisation that has complex income streams and financial reporting requirements
- Analytical and report writing skills, particularly in relation to financial reporting and budgeting
- Advanced knowledge and use of financial management systems
- Previous experience working within a Not-for-Profit organisation would be advantageous
You will receive a competitive salary package, salary sacrificing options and other benefits including 5 weeks annual leave.
More importantly you will be joining a team of passionate and dedicated individuals, who contribute to positive outcomes in the local community.
You will be able to voice ideas and opinions as the organization encourages its people to be innovative, strive for excellence and deliver on their commitments.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume - no more than three pages and an accompanying letter addressing the selection criteria listed above to, email@example.com.
For further information, or a confidential discussion, please call Joy at Classic Recruitment on 0412 068699.
Apply For Job