23rd March, 2021
We are seeking an Accounts/Administration Officer to join our client’s team at their rooms in Chinchilla.
This role reports to the Practice Manager.
Our client, Chinchilla Vet Services, is a mixed practice servicing the Chinchilla district and surrounding areas. This includes Miles, Dulacca, Auburn, Tara, The Gums and Condamine. Offering their clients, a range of services from vaccinations and health checks, ultrasound, radiology, orthopedics and after-hours services, through to cattle pregnancy diagnosis and livestock advice, equine dentistry and reproductive services, this is your opportunity to play a pivotal role in being a part of their journey.
What Will I Need to Succeed?
- Up to 38 hours per week, permanent full time or permanent part time hours to be negotiated with the successful candidate
- Monday to Friday – some Saturday work may be required, however it is not essential
- Candidates must be very pleasant/warm, efficient, effective, have strong attention to detail and high accuracy
- This role will suit candidates who have strong analytical skills; someone who genuinely enjoys accounting, compliance, policies and procedures!
- Remuneration (salary, reasonable additional overtime is included) between $26 to $28 per hour plus super, dependent upon skills & experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Do you have experience as a Bookkeeper?
- Do you have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills?
- Do you like to use your initiative with a sense of urgency?
- Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail, have decent maths skills and are you a multitasker on a computer?
- Do your significant other/s describe you as reliable, possess initiative, are a “can do” type of person, can prioritise and say that you are well organised?
- Are you well spoken, impeccably presented and quietly confident?
Your New Role’s Accountabilities:
- Xero Accounting Software skills are desirable
- IT troubleshooting confidence/experience while not essential will be well regarded
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration and a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper or similar role
- Certificate IV Bookkeeping or Diploma of Accounting
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills are critical to your success.
Delivering quality financial recording service
Maintain financial transactions in Xero, including arranging payment of accounts, preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors, processing payroll, superannuation and maintaining employment records.
Manage the daily operations of the office including organising mail, banking, data collection, maintaining ezyvet, client reminders, newsletters, filing both electronic and paper based, maintaining document registry, policies and procedures.
Managing inventory, rolling stocktake, ensuring stock codes and products are maintained.
Maintaining confidentiality while managing accounting records What You Need To Do Now
If this sounds like you, click 'apply now' or alternatively email Lisa via Lisa@classicrecruitment.net.au for a confidential discussion.
Applications close Sunday 11 April 2021
Apply For Job