As a Key Cyber Security Analyst in a small team, you'll keep IT systems secure from internal and external threats.
You'll work with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and correct vulnerabilities in information systems and recommend measures that can improve the bank's security posture.
This role is to ensure the bank's IT Security position is in line with it's Risk Management Structure / IT Policies and Standards, best practices and other regulatory requirements (CPS234 & CPG235, PCIDSS).
Huge variety of Cyber Sec work!! - system patching, asset management, disaster recovery tests, penetration tests, vulnerability tests, staff awareness programs, security and compliance reviews, incident response and service level agreements.
This role will be ideal if you're looking for Financial Services experience and a broad range of Cyber issues... The role includes:
- Maintain up to date knowledge on potential threats, trends and relevant events that may threaten the organisation's IT risk position.
- Manage all information security incidents, including investigation, reporting and recommendations for improvement of controls.
- Maintain the Disaster Recovery testing schedule with both internal and third parties ensuring test results meet business expectations and is aligned to the organisation BCP plan.
- Ensure required security and compliance tests such as penetration tests, vulnerabilities, access control reviews and data classification activities are conducted, and necessary remediation tasks carried out.
- Provide expertise and advice across a range of national and international standards and information security best practices.
- Promote IT security awareness in the Bank with staff awareness programs..
- Ensure the daily Infrastructure and Security checks are completed.
- Maintain and create documentation as necessary.
- Completion of Security Assessments on new and existing systems.
- Test and maintain Security Incident Response Plans.
- Follow incident management and problem management processes.
- Ensure approved change management processes are followed
Join this best workplace winner and take a huge step forwards!
- Relevant Information Technology degree/diploma.
- Relevant CompTIA Security+/CISSP certification.
- Experience in a dedicated security function.
- Understand laws and regulations related to Information Security & Compliance.
- Able to oversee IT Security and Compliance direction of both internal and external outsourced IT managed services.
- Perform security audits/tasks for Information systems.
- Perform forensic analysis on Cyber Security related incidents.
- Ability to analyse and the current condition of information system assets and their associated risks, inspect issues and recommend corrective actions.
Hit Apply - Or email direct to email@example.com for a full, confidential briefing.