08th June, 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Adviser to join their team for an immediate start.
High-profile Government Agency | 6-month contract | Competitive rate
Our client is looking for someone with a current baseline clearance as well as experience in Indigenous Affairs, policy, programme and grants management. A diverse cultural background will enable you to contribute to the team which leads policy and investment approaches that contribute to the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The team is responsible for Indigenous-specific investment in mental health and suicide prevention, support for Stolen Generation members and their families, and social and emotional wellbeing activities.
Must have experience in
What you will deliver
- Indigenous Affairs
- Programme Management
- Grants Management.
- An understanding of the complex social policy issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and a strong commitment to ongoing cultural capability development.
- An ability to engage sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver high-quality work within tight timeframes that is fit for purpose and for the intended audience.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal. As well as demonstrated IT skills, including the use of excel, Microsoft suite, GPS (old FOFMS) etc
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management and working productively in team environments.
- An understanding of the broader strategic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct and bring your experience, strategic thinking, and innovative ideas to improve policy, practice, service delivery, and workplace performance.
Estimated start date. Location of work
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Must have a baseline clearance.
- Available to start ASAP.
Length of contract
- Australian Capital Territory
- 6 months finishing December 2021.
if this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you please submit your cover letter and resume online. PLEASE NOTE: Applications not accompanied by a cover letter will not be considered in this case.
If you’re interested to know more about the additional benefits Corroboree ICT can offer our candidates, please call Nikki on (02) 6169 6214 Corroboree ICT acknowledges the traditional owners of the land both past and present.
Apply For Job