07th June, 2021
Our client is looking for an IT Security Manager to be apart of the Team, you will be Responsible for protecting the organisations IT assets and environments. **To Be successful for this role you must be an Australian Citizen and able to complete suitable security clearance ** Role Requirements
- Lead and manage a team of up to 8 direct reports that provides IT security services including cyber governance, risk and compliance, pro-active monitoring, and capabilities to protect, detect and respond to threats in the environment.
- Develop and manage IT Security policy and formal security framework
- Build collaborative relationships with other IT groups to ensure the ISM and IT Security policies and objectives are well understood and built into processes, designs, projects, and communications.
- Undertake additional responsibilities or tasks as required
- Work professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of the company, and model the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Undertake reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others in the workplace that may be affected by your actions.
Suitable Candidates will be required to submit selection criteria The selection criteria include the qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate, or potential to develop, the capabilities required. Security Clearance
All personnel Applicants must be an Australian Citizen
and will be required to complete Suitability and Baseline Assessment (ASB) if this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you please submit your Cover letter and Resume online Estimated start date
Location of work
New South Wales
Length of contract
Wednesday 9th of June at 12pm
Apply For Job