03rd June, 2021
Are you interested in working as a Software Tester for a Federal Government Department? Do you hold a baseline clearance? Are you an Australian Citizen?
Then we have a job for you!
Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Tester to assist with testing of various ICT Projects across the Division.
Our client has adopted Lean Portfolio Management to prioritise and allocate work across teams. Portfolio Management may afford you the opportunity to work across other priority work within the division.
- Create test plans, including test plans using Azure DevOps
- Write, review and execute test cases, including from within Azure DevOps, using automated testing suites where possible
- Approve testing processes
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution
- Analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans
- Raise defects/issues and log and track faults using Departmental tools including Azure DevOps
- Lead and engage with Business Stakeholders throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process • Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
- Well-developed testing skills, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases
- Experience in end-to-end manual and automated testing and the ability to develop test scripts
- Experience in performing system and system integration testing
Estimated start date
- Experience in converting user stories/business requirements into executable test cases
- Experience tracking and managing test plans and test case through Azure DevOps
- Experience guiding User Acceptance Testing activities
- Cultural fit: Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, environment, work collaboratively as a team within the organisation to deliver quality outcomes, communicate honestly, clearly, proactively and consistently
- Cultural fit: Ability to pragmatically change direction and scope as new information is discovered and challenges or opportunities present themselves, ability to work with geographically dispersed teams, ability to work with technical and non-technical staff at all levels
- Experience developing test plans/cases for custom applications, including the Azure and Microsoft suite of products and services, such as but not limited to: .NET Core, Dynamics CRM, Azure SQL/ SQL Server (on-prem), Power BI, SharePoint Online
1-07-2021 Location of work
Australian Capital Territory Length of contract
12 months Contract extensions
up to 2 x 12 months Security clearance
Must have current baseline clearanceApplication closing date
Monday 7 June 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Suitable candidates will need to complete selection criteria to further progress their application.
We pride ourselves on responding to all applications.
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you or if you are interested to know more about the additional benefits Corroboree ICT can provide, please call Nikki on (02) 6169 6214
Corroboree ICT acknowledges the traditional owners of the land both past and present.
Apply For Job