26th May, 2021
Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing local accounting firm, is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with the development of some key project deliverables.
Enjoy a flexible, family-oriented team environment and a range of additional benefits including free parking, regular functions, on-the-job training, and an Employee Assistance Program. Management has an excellent approach to helping their staff balance work and home/family life. This is a busy but easy-going office with proven success and longevity in the industry
Suitable candidates will need to submit responses to selection criteria to further progress their application.
- Extensive knowledge of JAX-RS, JPA2 (Hibernate), Bean Validation and CDI
- API Design using RESTful principle
- Detailed Unit and Integration testing
Estimated start date
- AWS experience is an advantage - Cloudformation, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, ECS, S3 using CLI
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Dependency management using maven
- Familiarity with OAuth / OIDC / JWT
- Worked with PostgreSQL or similar database
- API documentation using OpenAPI / Swagger
- Experience with stateless application architectures
- Experience with Quarkus
- Familiarity with Single Page Apps using frameworks such as Angular
ASAPLocation of work
Australian Capital Territory Length of contract
6 Months Ongoing
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you, or if you are interested to know more about the additional benefits Corroboree ICT can provide, please call Nikki on (02) 6169 6214. We pride ourselves on responding to all applications. Corroboree ICT acknowledges the traditional owners of the land both past and present.
Apply For Job