09th June, 2022
Hartecs Group is an engineering consultancy providing services to private, local and state government clients throughout Queensland - delivering award winning projects in land development, infrastructure, mining, transport, water, and industrial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional results for our clients whilst providing challenging and rewarding career opportunities for our people.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking Infrastructure Project Managers to join our team. These opportunities exist across the full project lifecycle including planning, advisory, design and construction phases. We are looking for individuals who have had prior experience within these elements working with local and state governments. The positions are responsible for ensuring products, services and deliverables are produced to the required quality standard and that set schedule and budget constraints are achieved. They will additionally provide leadership to project teams as well as ensure the effective management of relevant stakeholders.
What we are looking for
This position is looking for the following skill sets:
- An experienced project manager with a track record of working with local and state government on planning, design, advisory or construction-type projects.
- Proven ability to develop, implement and maintain necessary project management process and protocols to ensure projects are delivered in alignment with scope, schedule and budget matters.
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and build a high performing team that is results orientated.
- Proven experience to drive a safety first culture to ensure all types of project work include effective WHS programs and systems.
- Possesses a highly collaborative, innovative and communicative skill set with demonstrated ability to advice, liaise and negotiate with clients, team members and a variety of stakeholders.
- Possesses the ability to drive, enhance and contribute to the Hartecs vision and mission statement.
To be successful within this position, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or substantial industry experience in a similar role (Engineering, Architecture, Project Management or other industry related profession)
- Relevant industry experience in the management of transport and/or built infrastructure projects across planning, design, advisory and/or construction phases.
- Desirable for current RPEQ certification, or ability to obtain.
- Experience with TMR and/or relevant local government standards, procedures and conditions of contract.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to drive and motivate a team to develop an inclusive culture, foster a collaborative approach and ensure business performance.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and deliver risk management, safe work methodology, and ensure the effective implementation of WHS programs, systems and compliance.
- High level financial, budget and schedule management skills including the development, management and monitoring of project budgets and programs.
By joining Hartecs, you will become part of an experienced team within a reputable consultancy. As an organisation that really values our people, we are able to offer some unique benefits:
- Your contributions to the organisations development will be recognised and rewarded
- You will have access to a variety of experiences through our diverse range of projects, clients and disciplines
- You will be integral to ongoing success of the business, you can make a real impact
- You will be heard by our leadership team that values your contribution; and
- You will be joining a business with a unique supportive organisational culture.
In addition to the above, we offer competitive remuneration, genuine flexible working arrangements, as well as opportunities for mentoring/coaching.
With plans for expansion, now is an exciting time to join the Hartecs team! Interested?
Apply now or give us a call about how your experience could support our team.
Contact Anita Cavanough via email email@example.com or reach out to me direct on LinkedIn!
Apply For Job