03rd February, 2020
Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: South Canterbury (Located between Oamaru & Timaru)
Salary: $80 clinical lead level up to $95 for at least 3 years Clinical management experience
(depending on your level of experience)
Benefits: Laptop, Mobile phone & travel expenses
Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-4.30
Occasional on call component to be expected. About the company
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation with an excellent reputation in the community. They provide several care services for their residents in this medium sized facility based in South Canterbury. About the opportunity
This position is for a clinical nurse manager who will be reporting to the Facility Manager and this is a very exciting prospect for someone who is looking to develop their career or someone who is an experienced leader looking to join a new aged care provider.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
What you will need to apply for this new Clinical Nurse Manager opportunity
- Providing leadership to clinical and care staff.
- Assisting the Facility Manager and senior management team in the effective management of the facility
- Actively participating in the Quality and Risk Management
- Monitoring the provision of care to residents to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained.
- Providing oversight of resident clinical records and recordings to ensure they meet organisational and legislative requirements.
- Managing oversight of the clinical budget and rostering of clinical staff and care staff to ensure safe staffing guidelines are met.
- Implementing quality improvement initiatives
- Staff recruitment, appraisals and performance management.
- liaising and arranging meetings with family members
- Ensuring health & safety standards are adhered to
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new opportunity?
- Current APC
- Experience working as a Clinical Lead / Senior RN or Clinical Manager within an Aged Care environment
- InterRAI trained
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide leadership to staff members
- Clinical budget management experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
Click on "Apply Now" and Paul from Carejobz Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com Fancy a chat with an expert Aged Care recruiter?
Call 0508 800 221
(NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role. Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs #clinicalmanagementjobs #facilitymanagementjobs #retirementvillagemanagerjobs #villagemanagerjobs #nursemanagerjobs #clinicaljobs #jobsinagedcare #agedcarejobs #nursingjobs #agedcaremanagementjobs #jobsinagedcare #carejobz #agedcarenursingjobsinnewzealand #agedcarejobsinnewzealand #newzealandagedcare
Services advertised are those of a Recruitment agency
Apply For Job