28th January, 2020
Location: Oxford, North Canterbury
Salary: $28-31 per hour
(depending on your level of experience)
Permanent, Full time
Hours: Full time, rostered shifts
About the job
A great opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse to join a friendly, experienced team of nurses and caregivers helping them to provide the highest possible degree of direct care and service by assisting our client's residents to meet their emotional, social and spiritual needs.
Our client's Registered Nurses provide clinical care including assessments, planning, and delivery of care according to accepted nursing practice and standards. This includes:
About our client
- Delivering exceptional care and demonstrate this by leading by example to other staff (best practice)
- Regularly monitoring and evaluating response to planned care.
- Communicating with residents and their families/whanau in order to enhance resident care.
Provide care plans for residents as required
- Complete nursing assessments of residents
- Maintaining constant accurate documentation
- Ensure documentation is accurate
- Ensuring that health & safety standards are adhered to
- Assisting with audit preparation
Our client focuses on providing the best quality of life for their residents and would like to work with employees who share the same ethos and have the initiative to help build from these foundations. They pride themselves on being a person-centered organisation and offer their employees a supportive environment, so you can be assured that you will be valued from the very start of your career with them.
To be considered for this Registered Nurse
role, you must have:
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new opportunity?
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Honesty and integrity – police vetting is required.
- High energy, physical fitness, and enthusiasm
- InterRAI trained (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Kind, caring, and patient manner
Click on "Apply Now" and Paul at Carejobz Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com Fancy a chat with an expert Aged Care recruiter?
Call 0508 800 221
(NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role. Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs #clinicalmanagementjobs #facilitymanagementjobs #retirementvillagemanagerjobs #villagemanagerjobs #nursemanagerjobs #clinicaljobs #jobsinagedcare #agedcarejobs #nursingjobs #agedcaremanagementjobs #jobsinagedcare #carejobz #agedcarenursingjobsinnewzealand #agedcarejobsinnewzealand #newzealandagedcare
Services advertised are those of a Recruitment agency
Apply For Job