07th November, 2019
Care Home Manager
Salary:$85-95k per annum
(depending on your level of experience)
Permanent, Full time
About the job
In this role, you will be providing strong leadership and support to staff to include mentoring and carrying out performance appraisals and consistent monitoring staff competencies, ensuring that all shifts are covered to provide a safe environment, ensuring documentation standards are adhered to, ensuring constant maintenance of standards in all aspects of care, actively participating in the delivery of care to residents, applying principles of clinical best practice and leading by example, liaising with families and health professionals and dealing with any complaints in a professional and timely manner, developing and reviewing care plans, supporting the clinical team with audit preparation, HR & recruitment, managing the facility's budget and ensure that health & safety is adhered to.
About our client
Carejobz are proud to represent one of New Zealand’s main providers of Aged Care & Retirement Living services. With a large number of rest home/hospital care centres and independent living community complex’s throughout NZ, they enjoy and excellent reputation for quality care and treating their staff well. Some of their employee benefits include:
Competitive salaries, Indemnity insurance, assistance with relocation (where necessary), long service payments, excellent Professional Development Programmes for career growth (they are strong internal promoters) and they even reimburse your APC costs. So if you are looking to reap the rewards and feel valued by your employer, then this one may be for you!
You will be responsible for
- Managing the financial performance of the facility;
- Ensuring quality delivery of care and services provided to residents and residents families;
- Leading and mentoring the team to effectively coordinate services within the facility;
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and contractual documents are maintained and met for audit requirements;
- Identifying and managing risk as well as creating a behavioural safety culture;
- Promoting the facility positively to the local community and external health professionals;
- Liaising with staff, residents and residents' families to solve any queries in a professional, supportive, and timely manner
TTo be considered for this Care Home Manager
role, you must have:
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new opportunity?
- A passion for working in the Aged Care Sector
- Strong leadership and management skills and experience
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven background in financial management and reporting
- Passion for coaching, supporting and empowering staff
- Excellent communication and networking skills
Click on "Apply Now" and a Carejobz Aged Care Recruitment Expert will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com Fancy a chat with an expert Aged Care recruiter?
Call 0508 800 221
(NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role. Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs #clinicalmanagementjobs #facilitymanagementjobs #retirementvillagemanagerjobs #villagemanagerjobs #nursemanagerjobs #clinicaljobs #jobsinagedcare #agedcarejobs #nursingjobs #agedcaremanagementjobs #jobsinagedcare #carejobz #agedcarenursingjobsinnewzealand #agedcarejobsinnewzealand #newzealandagedcare
Apply For Job