Join a growing family business that manufacture blinds. Enjoy a hands-on role across the business being involved in measuring, purchasing, production, and dispatch. Eventually you could also assist with installation and see the beginning to the end of the process.
In the factory you’ll measure and cut fabrics, and work with hand tools to shape componentry and apply finishings. Enjoy a great team environment. You’ll assess the fabric and product for faults as you go to ensure everything that leaves is of the highest quality.
To thrive in the role you’ll:
- Be a practical, hands-on person and able to turn your hand to anything
- Be good with numbers and accurate with measurements
- Have a real eye for detail to create quality finishes
- Be confident using hand-tools
- Have 3-D awareness to visualise size, form and dimensions
- Ideally have experience manufacturing window coverings, or have a good understanding of these, perhaps from retail
- Be accurate and thorough with documentation to learn Inwards and Outwards goods
- Possess good geographical knowledge of NZ to ensure orders get where they should
- Be alert, mature, stable with a good work ethic
- Sufficient English to coordinate with your teammates
There is room to grow in the company if you have good English, customer services ability and a Drivers Licence.
Easy Blinds manufactures window coverings for Interior Designers, Property Developers, Business Owners and Homeowners. Because we sell direct we cut out the middle man providing great savings. Based in St Lukes we have a small manufacturing facility and a customer focused team where you’ll get responsibility and more importantly, have fun!
So, if you’d like a practical, hands-on role that is still light clean work, apply now!