30th March, 2021
Work for a highly successful eCommerce business in the stock room. Pick and pack orders, process courier dispatches, Click & Collect, replenish stock, and relish a busy role. Once you know the product range you’ll have more customer contact with telephone enquiries and customer emails. Enjoy earning the Living Wage, and a physical role that will keep you fit.
Assist unloading new stock and delight in doing whatever is needed to support the team, keep the stock room organised, and our customers happy. You’ll enjoy dealing with quality baby products, customers who really appreciate us and a great team environment.
To really thrive in the role you’ll have the following attributes:
- Be fit, healthy, fast, and energetic, capable of lifting boxes and working at pace, this is not a sit-down job!
- Speedy and accurate with stock so customers receive the right order quickly.
- A team player with a great attitude, you're amiable and happy to help wherever needed
- An excellent communicator, your great verbal and written English skills will allow you to impress our customers.
- Hard-working with experience in a fast-paced or physical environment such as retail, hospitality, or cleaning, or you live an active lifestyle.
- Intelligent with a good memory, to learn our thousands of products and retain information.
- NCEA qualified at a minimum of Level 2
- Computer literate; you’re able to learn our various computer systems and respond to customer inquiries.
- Customer focused; you have initiative to do what’s right for the customer.
- Able to work full days, 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday, including school holidays.
- You’re looking for stability and take pleasure from doing a job well; you’re happy to settle into this role for a while.
The Sleep Store is a successful online retailer with a loyal market following and established niche, sending sleep, pronto! We also run Little Bird Brands & Woolbabe from our New Lynn premises. We sell high-quality baby products, sending hundreds of orders across Australasia every day that make a difference to people's lives. Our great reputation and awards have helped us grow. We look after our people and are accredited as both a ‘Living Wage’ and ‘Walk Ethical’ employer.
We are ideally looking for full-time people but would consider someone that can work 3 days a week (M-F) including every Monday.
So, if you’re fit, smart & focused on customers and want an active, long-term role, with a company with soul, let’s talk!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply now online. A short questionnaire will be emailed to you, which you need to complete to progress your application. This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your junk mail if it doesn't arrive. We are also hiring a Warehouse 2IC. Please only apply for one role.
Apply For Job