Step up into a commercial sales role where you can grow your skills and focus on your future. As Commercial Rep for New Zealand’s only carboNZero certified blind manufacturer you will support architects, construction companies and property developers, both existing clients and new.
Enjoy promoting a top-quality product. You’ll work end to end across the sales and delivery lifecycle; firstly, you’ll research, generate and follow up on leads, but also ensure the order is fulfilled then project manage the installation. Plus, you’ll get all the technical support you need.
To thrive in the role you’ll have the following characteristics:
- Ideally have experience working in the construction industry and ability to read plans
- A commercial focus and understand deadlines
- A sense of urgency and desire to provide a quick response
- A congenial nature to build relationships
- Reliability and ethical in your business dealings
- Exceptional attention to detail to follow through on orders and deliver a great customer experience
Your quality of character is more important to us than having extensive experience.SP Blinds have a 60-year history producing high-end blinds to commercial clients. We have a long-term strategic view, investing in people and systems. We pride ourselves on delivering quality and are known as flexible and responsive to requests. We’re well regarded, smart thinking and successful. Sustainability is one of our core business principles.
We’re keen for you to feel empowered and passionate in your job and have some great talking points for your role, such as:
- Our blinds are assembled in Auckland, so issues are easy to fix
- We’re architecturally specified on Masterspec and Eboss
- We have recent installations at Apple Head Office, The Park Hyatt, Auckland University Apartments and Commercial Bay
The position is Auckland based and includes a company car and other tools of the trade.
So, if you’re a self-driven, extrovert who would love to grow your sales career, you just need a great product and support to excel, let’s talk!