09th September, 2020
A fantastic opportunity within a growing team, we are seeking a talented Road Safety / Transportation Engineer working on various projects across Auckland and the North Island
The company mission is to work in partnership with a widening range of clients, helping them to visualise and achieve their goals, delighting them with innovative solutions of quality and value.
We are looking for an easy going, team player to provide civil engineering consultancy services to clients, particularly with regard to the following:
Carry out consultancy services to clients in respect to investigations, analysis and design of civil engineering projects including the management and execution of:
- Investigations, Scheme assessments, Crash reduction studies, Road safety auditing
- Preparation of traffic impact assessments, Peer review/analysis of traffic impact assessments undertaken by others, Presentation of findings in public forum's (for example, planning hearings and council meetings), Assisting clients in the preparation of design briefs for projects, including preliminary programming and estimates
You will be responsible for the management of tasks including:
Planning and organising tasks, Coordination and control of activities, including those of other groups, to achieve technical quality, budget, programme and client satisfaction. Project financial control and profitability, invoicing and reporting
The person who undertakes the duties and responsibility of this position is expected to have:
- A university qualification in civil engineering, preferably with specialisation in road safety/ transportation engineering
- Membership of an appropriate professional body such as the Institute of Professional Engineers, New Zealand
- Good knowledge of the relevant design codes, standards, legislation and practices within the New Zealand transport sector. If you are applying from outside of NZ your experience will still be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contact Andrew Williams by submitting your application in strict confidence, using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, send your current CV to email@example.com
Apply For Job