25th March, 2020
Principal Transportation Planner - Wellington or Auckland
- Opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Respected Senior position
- Be appreciated by your peers
Our client is one of New Zealand's largest multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancies. They offer a full range of professional services within the transportation industry, and have been involved in a number of high profile projects throughout the country. Due to recent growth and expansion, they currently require a Principal Transportation Planner to join their team.
Reporting to the Transportation Lead, the Principal Transportation Planner will contribute at a senior level to a wide variety of tasks, involving development of new and existing client relationships, preparation of tender and job cost and project management within tight deadlines.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Business development, new and existing relationships
- Project ownership and direction, including preparation of tender and job costs and project management within tight deadlines
- Provide technical capabilities in transport planning, in areas such as economic evaluation, modelling, public transport and strategic transport planning
- Preparation and presentation of completed project reports
- Initiate, conduct, collate and analyse background studies
- Checking and sign off of reports, analysis and design
- Training and supervision of staff
You will need a relevant tertiary qualification (ideally being Chartered), with substantial experience in transportation planning and project management, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability in transportation design. A current drivers license, the ability to lead a team and also work autonomously are a must for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and join one of New Zealand's market leaders, use leading edge technology and work alongside the industries best. In addition, you will receive a very competitive salary package, dependant on experience.
You will likely be considered for this role if you are currently in New Zealand, or have the right to work in New Zealand. International candidates will be considered.
Please send your cover letter and CV in word format to Andrew Williams - email@example.com
Apply For Job