22nd November, 2019
Rombola Family Farms has great opportunities for motivated team players to join our team. Given to recent grow Rombola Family Farms requires a number of positions in our Mataranka site. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
At Rombola Family Farms, we offer exciting career opportunities in a supportive and innovative work environment. All the available positions will perform a range of housekeeping tasks in premises and grounds and any other tasks relevant to the role. The positions available are:
Accounts clerks: these positions monitor creditor and debtor accounts, undertake related routine documentation, and calculate and investigate the cost of wages, materials, overheads and other operating costs. The role also involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organisation.
Agricultural and horticultural plant operator/farm hand: this position supports the general farm activities by carrying out a series of jobs including operating agricultural, forestry and horticultural plants to clear and cultivate crops.
Earthmoving/excavator plant operator - general/farm hand: operate plant to excavate move and load earth, rock and debris, and level, smooth and compact surfaces in the farm and other projects.
Forklift Operator: this position supports harvest operations by carrying out a series of jobs, including bin's receival, weighting, packing, transporting and loading of produce.
Product Quality Controller: The role of the Product Quality Controller examines primary produce to ensure conformity to specifications and standards of presentation and quality. Retail Supervisor:
Coordinates and supervises the sales activities. Store person:
these positions support harvest operations by carrying out a series of jobs including receiving, handling and dispatching goods. Technicians and trades workers:
these positions are responsible for general farm maintenance. It includes irrigation systems, machinery, equipment and so on.
Wearhouse administrator: these positions support Packhouse operations by preparing and processing orders for our customers. To be considered to work with us, you'll need to:
• Have the relevant licence for the role for example forklift driver licence.
• Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Be available to commence work immediately.
• Be capable and willing to work in a busy environment. Due to the high physical demands of these positions and regular periods of hot weather workers will need to be physically fit and self-motivated;
• Be at least 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident, New Zealand citizen or hold a valid work visa and be able to provide evidence of your right to work.
Transport can be arranged from Mataranka and we also offer onsite accommodation.What we offer?
- Competitive hourly rate between $24.00 and $27.50. $47,424 - $54,300 annually.
- Vibrant progressively company.
- Full time positions.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Erika email@example.com / 0499 444 717. To learn more about working with us, we encourage you to visit our website http://www.rombolafamilyfarms.com/
Apply For Job