10th November, 2020
My client is an award winning locally owned and operated MSP and computer retailer that has been trading in Griffith, NSW for over 18 years. A strong team of 11 staff members work together to monitor and maintain server, workstation and network infrastructure for 170+ clients on MSP contracts with enterprise grade solutions.
A unique opportunity has become available for an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of projects in the cloud.
About the role:
From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy cloud solutions as sold by our Account Managers.
- Manage project tickets and complete within project budgeted hours and client-signed scope of works.
- Work within agreed budget, timeframes, risk and scope analysis and ensuring a successful outcome. Ensure out of scope work is identified and requoted before commencement of the work.
- Participate in all aspects of the Azure/365 solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Provide high-level technical skills, working as an escalation point for troubleshooting incidents, identifying root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
Our aim is to get the best out of people through proactive personal development and growth. You will be constantly challenged, working alongside our experienced technical and teams with a core focus on achieving the best possible solutions. The things you’ll love:
- An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Assistance with relocation - Relocation and resettlement assistance and incentives, are on offer for the right candidate.
- Great tech - using only use awesome leading brand tech, work with the latest IT tools and support technologies; gain further qualifications through vendor training; and advance your career within this team.
The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customise them to help our business become more secure and efficient. Extensive knowledge of cloud maintenance, and advanced industry knowledge is key to keeping us on the cutting edge.
Ideally you will possess the following:
About Griffith, NSW:
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on Azure platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 and certificates in MS-100, MS-500, MS-900, AZ-900, AZ-103 are preferred but not essential.
- Expertise with Azure, Azure AD, MDM, Intune, PowerShell, Autopilot and Windows Server 2016/19
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider, the ability to manage systems and successfully prioritise customer demands.
- Strong written communication skills and a high-level of attention to detail.
- Expertise in documentation.
- Desire to further knowledge and experience in IT through certifications.
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of Account Managers and Helpdesk analysts.
- Ability to plan, execute and drive end-to-end project implementations and manage high-pressure situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or computer related field.
- Driver’s license and have Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Griffith is one of Australia’s most vibrant cosmopolitan centres. With a population of over 27,000, Griffith exudes a rich blend of cultures and traditions. Today, more than sixty nationalities add to our cultural tapestry which includes Italian, Indian, Afghani and Pacific communities
Living in Griffith is convenient. There’s no traffic, loads of effortless, free parking and everywhere you need to go in your daily life is within an easy 10 minutes drive.
Coupled with a flourishing foodie scene, an array of recreational options and exciting local events all year round, Griffith really offers a great way of life. For more information on life in Griffith check out https://griffithnowhiring.com.au/life-in-griffith.asp More information and how to apply:
For any questions please contact Rebecca via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Job