22nd May, 2020
The Flow Smart Group is seeking a motivated individual for an immediate start, who is keen to drive the business toward the future of Ag technology focusing on irrigation.
Based in Griffith NSW, this position will be a key support to our managers and client base across New South Wales and Victoria.
The successful candidate will have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ solutions focused attitude. They will also have strong computer skills and be a good problem solver with a high degree of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will work closely with the company Director as well as existing and new clients to identify their needs and provide project proposals, advise and guidance inline with the clients identified needs.
Desired attributes of the successful candidate:
- Completed education in agriculture and a keen interest in agriculture and ag-technology.
- Hands on experience and strong computer skills
- Professional and flexible customer service and interpersonal skills
- Love of learning and taking on challenges
- Down to earth personality, with a good sense of humour and a strong work ethic
- A driver’s license and the ability to travel to site to support clients as needed.
Who is Flow Smart and what is on offer?
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with qualifications, skills and experiences.
- The Flow Smart Group are market leaders in quality turnkey irrigation projects and infrastructure. We specialise in the design, supply and installation of mechanical move irrigation systems for the agricultural, civil and industrial markets.
- We are a progressive, innovative company that is passionate about teamwork, quality and learning. We pride ourselves on being humble and family oriented, we care about our employees, everyone will have an opportunity to excel in their chosen career. We are nimble, adapting quickly to respond to the ever-changing needs of our customers and providing our employees with endless challenges and career opportunities.
How do I apply?
Please submit your application online. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Rosato at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Job
To learn more about working with Flow Smart, we encourage you to visit our website https://www.flowsmart.net.au/