18th November, 2022
HAPI HEALTHCARE - AN INTUITIVE DIGITAL HEALTH COMPANY
Empowering people to live Hapi'er healthier lives
A Hapi Opportunity: Sydney, NSW
Working as a Dietitian you’ll be joining our team focused on working with, and supporting, a range of clients in our private medical centres, aged care facilities and communities to provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments. You’ll be focused on developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular clients, their families, our staff and other healthcare professionals providing comprehensive assessments and diagnosis of conditions, creating and reviewing treatment plans, and applying best practice disease and wound care management.
You will need to possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Dietetics
- Current registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check NSW
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Current Covid-19 Vaccination
Hapi Healthcare: Who are we?
- Professional development (Internal and external)
- $150 allowance towards a healthier, hapi'er you (enjoy gym memberships, massages, trainers and more on us)
- Coming soon- Company private health scheme for you and your family, through our HapiYou platform.
Hapi Healthcare is a Global digital and in person health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 125,000 active patients, operating in 5 countries, utilising our unique digital [HapiYou] software, enhancing and identifying care needs and communication. Our teams are passionate about the care they provide to the patients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Empower people to live Hapi'er, healthier lives with accessible and affordable social care services, we work together to provide quality care so people can live healthier, hapi'er and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based across Australia, our team provide a difference to aged care facilities and the community, nobody should have to struggle to access care on their terms, and Hapi and you can make that difference! Hapi Benefits:
When joining our Hapi Family, you will also unlock a multitude of Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program comprising of profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- A Hapi Treat: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1,000 signing on bonus – Start Hapi!
- All subject to passing probation period
: Full-time/ Part-time also available
Apply For Job