20th June, 2022
Maali Group is a leading multi-discipline contracting company with a variety of project and contract opportunities state-wide in the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. We are committed to providing continuous growth, employment opportunities and career pathways for motivated, committed, and passionate individuals.
We strive to spark positive change by supporting equality and respect, holding ourselves and each other accountable to our commitments, develop awareness and actively encourage an environment that supports involvement and inclusion while providing our team with opportunity to learn and develop their skills.
About the Role
Maali Group is a fast-growing organisation. We thrive on the energy in and around recruiting the best individuals into our business from blue collar trades positions all the way through to white collar executives. We are currently seeking a Junior Recruiter to join our busy Internal Recruitment Team in the Perth CBD within 5 minutes from the train station. We are seeking individuals who are driven and motivated to meet targets who have a thirst for knowledge and a strong desire to achieve results.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will be able to work in a fast-paced environment within a dynamic recruitment team
- Able to comfortably have conversations with candidates on the phone, send texts, emails
- Will have the ability to easily change priorities as the needs of the business change
- Will have a background in administration, data entry
- Will have the ability to pick up new systems easily
- Will show strong initiative to find answers and seek support through various resources
- Good verbal and written communication
- You must be able to work autonomously and as a positive member of a team
- Efficient time keeping and ability to multitask
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Data entry skills
- Able to take direction and use initiative to complete tasks and communicate required solutions
- Experience in Recruitment Administration or similar position
- Experience with job boards, or recruitment software
The successful candidate for this role will receive training in the role and be supported by experienced recruiters who have worked on diverse portfolios. You will have the opportunity to take on your own roles and gain experience to progress your career to the next level.
At Maali Group, we foster a supportive team environment and help individuals to achieve their goals. We have a vibrant culture and celebrate the successes of our teams and individuals.
As a majority owned Indigenous business Maali Group values diversity and inclusion and we strongly encourage females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the "APPLY
Maali Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. **Where large numbers of applications are received, only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
Apply For Job