07th June, 2022
Maali Group is a leading multi-discipline contracting company with a variety of project and contract opportunities state-wide in the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. We are committed to providing continuous growth, employment opportunities and career pathways for motivated, committed, and passionate individuals.
We strive to spark positive change by supporting equality and respect, holding ourselves and each other accountable to our commitments, develop awareness and actively encourage an environment that supports involvement and inclusion while providing our team with opportunity to learn and develop their skills.
- Excellent remuneration and Full-time/Fixed Term
- 8:6 Roster, will consider a 2:1 roster if requested
- Employee recognition and supportive team environment
Maali Group is currently seeking experienced Pump Fitters to assist our Dewatering Team on a gold processing mine site. You will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and minor repairs to current surface and underground mono pumps (mostly located above ground). Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Pump Fitter
- Experience servicing positive pressure pumps - Challenge 114 (110kW) and Challenge 103 (55kW)
- Experienced in construction and maintenance within the mining and resource sectors
- Set up and commission pumps as per service sheets
- Maintain integrity of the pump
- Fuel pumps as required
- Minor sump dig outs
- Fitter – Trade Certificate
- OHS Construction Induction ‘White Card
- Drivers Licence – Manual
- National Police Clearance with last 3 months
- Full COVID 19 Vaccination
- Poly Welder Qualifications
- HR License
As a majority owned Indigenous business Maali Group values diversity and inclusion and we strongly encourage females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY
Maali Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
**Where large numbers of applications are received, only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
Apply For Job