A 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer required.
James Adams are delighted to publish this role for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to join a well-established company with exponential growth. Whilst located at the scenic and popular location of the Waterfront, you will be an integral part of our client’s team supporting regional customers and gaining the unique opportunity to enhance your technical skills whilst working with the latest technologies.
- Microsoft 365, implementation, migration and support.
- Windows Server 2016 - 2022
- Strong Networking Skills. Firewall / VLAN / Routing
- RMM tools such as Connectwise / Datto / Kasey
- Microsoft Certified in either Windows Server or Office 365 / Azure
- VOIP Experience would be desirable
- Someone with a team spirit with a keen eye on attention to detail.
- A self motivated individual who can deliver a high level of support in a personable and effective manner.
- A problem solver with the ability to complete tasks in a technical environment.
- Strong communication skills.