11th November, 2021
James Adams has partnered with a global Fintech business within the payments space. Our client is looking to hire a Marketing Lead to head up their B2B marketing team and focus on attracting and retaining new retail customers across the UK & Europe.
The Marketing Lead will head up demand generation and marketing campaigns to help bring additional top tier retailers to the business's core payments/loyalty platform which operates across someone of the biggest names in the finance industry.
In this role you will be expected to:
- The Marketing Lead will develop B2B content strategy, with a focus on writing content which you will roll out across the website, social media, and email.
- The Marketing Lead will develop impactful sales collateral to ensure the business development team is armed with the best tools to showcase the proposition and win new business
- The Marketing Lead will help drive lead generation campaigns and produce excellent content to attract new clients through B2B channels including social, events and CRM
To do this role we expect interested candidates to have some of the following experience:
This position will report into the business's Marketing Director and is effectively the voice of the businesses B2B Marketing strategy across their Retail customers. This position has the opportunity to grow into a Head of Marketing for our customer's Retail Marketing Team, as they continue to expand and grow as well as heading up a team.
- An interest in Fintech, Payments or anything in this space would be great!
- 3 years +Digital Marketing Experience in a commercial/industry role
- Experience within B2B Marketing is essential
- Experience of targeting retailers or ecommerce business through B2B channels would be highly desirable!
Our customer currently work remotely but do foresee a return to the office on a hybrid basis through November and December. So central London should be commutable to you. If you'd like to know more, it would be great to speak.
Apply For Job