09th November, 2021
James Adams is seeking a PMO Analyst to join a well-established financial services organisation in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to join a growing project services team.
The role of PMO Analyst is to support the Change Management Team with the delivery and reporting of a number of change initiatives, including projects, process reviews and testing.
The PMO Analyst will provide regular updates to a number of employees across the Group on the progress of project deliverables, budget and risks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Tracking the status of all change initiatives
- Monitor and report on the project and divisional risks
- Regularly report on Change deliverables
- Provide governance arrangements of Change deliverables
- Arrange and conduct post-project reviews
- Monitor and report on project budgets, liaising with Finance to confirm accurate spends
- Provide project support where requested
- Develop additional reports where necessary
- Develop and maintain the project documentation and standards, seeking input from interested stakeholders to ensure a common best practice approach is used
£33,000 plus bonus, overtime, healthcare, flexible working and more
Apply For Job